Sorry for not being on in the last few days—there’s no WiFi as of yet in the new place, but it will hopefully arrive today.
Anyway, two important things I’ve learned in the last few days/today:
You can determine who your true friends are by
1) Who is willing to help you move
2) Who actually wants to celebrate your birthday with you
So, yeah, this birthday thang today has really just been a punch in the gut…and it looks like I’m going to have a deleting spree on my phone/Facebook pretty soon
Happy 21 to me
Also, is it just utterly depressing if I just buy a cupcake/cake/presents for myself? ‘Cause that looks like it will be my only option at this point…
You are so pretty but I wish you were a bit skinnier :/
Detox green smoothie before work. Much needed after a week vacation! Made with coconut water, kale, cucumber, frozen peach & banana, celery, wheatgrass powder, hemp seeds and lemon juice!
Instagram - goodhealthgoodvibes
Okie doke, time for the gym
Let’s all pray that I don’t vomit on a cute boy
"Black and Third World people are expected to educate white people as to our humanity. Women are expected to educate men. Lesbians and gay men are expected to educate the heterosexual world. The oppressors maintain their position and evade their responsibility for their own actions. There is a constant drain of energy which might be better used in redefining ourselves and devising realistic scenarios for altering the present and constructing the future."
- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
(Source: itskaiii, via peanutbutta)